Please update the reference content material for KLiC English (Odia) to resolve images and audio availability issue. The link to download the updated reference material is given below.
- Download the reference material from the given link.
- Extract it.
- Open to copy the “dl” folder.
- Paste the “dl” folder in ERA\ERAImpFiles.
Please visit the website link below to download KLiC Courses.
Please click on the links below to download the software:
Old ERA-OES Installer
Old ERA Explorer 1.6
For latest software requirement, please use the link: http://eralms.mkcl.org
Please click on the links below to view the guides:
- Download the “dl.zip” file in your ERA server and extract it.
- Copy the extracted folder to D:\ERA\ERAImpFiles, if ERA content is stored in D: drive, else use the corresponding Drive letter.
- There is already a dl folder. Overwrite everything to the folder.
Please find attached the screenshots for reference:
Please find below the design files of Posters for usage:
- OS-CIT pillars
- KLiC Posters
Please find here with the resolution guide for common technical issues faced by the ALCs which can be resolved at ALC level itself. We hope the same may be beneficial for quick issue resolution and prompt service delivery to the learners. Kindly click on the link below to view the guide.