We are happy to announce that we are going to organise “IT Genius 2.0”, an online competition in the area of Digital Skills to identify talents and encourage the citizens of Odisha towards the use of Digital Skills in day to day life.
Online competitions will be held for the participants at OKCL ALCs and District wise Top 3 Winners will be given Coupon worth Rs 3000, Rs 2000 and Rs 1000 rupees respectively. The winners will be felicitated at “Gopanbandhu Jyoti Yatra” to be conducted by The Samaja in respective district Head Quartersfrom 9th October 2018 to 9th November 2018. The coupons can be redeemed by winners to register for OS-CIT at the ALC where the participants have registered for IT Genius Test.
Top 3 Winners of the State will get Cash award as mentioned below on the closing day of “Gopanbandhu Jyoti Yatra” at Bhubaneswar, Odisha:
- 1st Prize is Rs- 10,000/-
- 2nd Prize is Rs- 5000/-
- 3rd Prize is Rs- 2500/-
The IT Genius 2.0 test will comprise of 50 questions to be answered in 60 minute duration. All the ALCs are requested to utilise the opportunity to garner footfalls at their ALCs and enrol maximum students for the Test.
Please take a note that any person who is interested to take the test can do the same irrespective of his/her age, education & qualification.
The IT Genius 2.0 test will be active from 25th September 2018 till 6th November 2018. The detailed guide to enrol the students and take the test is attached for your reference in a new post in the section “Guides & Collaterals”.
However the district wise Top 3 winners will be declared according to the date of Gopabandhu Jyoti Yatra is the respective district and the winners will be felicitated at the district event as mentioned below:
|Registration & Application by Candidate||Till 6th November 2018.|
|Examination Dates||Till 7th November 2018|
|Declaration of District Wise Winners||Given Below|
|Distribution of Awards to District Winner||Given Below|
|Declaration of State Winner||8th November 2018|
|Distribution of Awards to State Winner||9th November 2018|
For example For Sambalpur district, the district winners will be declared on 13th September 2018 and the award will be given to them on 14th September 2018. However the students of Sambalpur can register themselves and compete for State Level award till 7th November 2018.
|Prize Type||District||Date of declaration of Winners||Date of distribution of Awards|
|District Winners||Angul||9th October||10th October|
|District Winners||Deogarh||10th October||11th October|
|District Winners||Sundergarh||10th October||11th October|
|District Winners||Jharsuguda||12th October||13th October|
|District Winners||Sambalpur||13th October||14th October|
|District Winners||Bargarh||14th October||15th October|
|District Winners||Nuapada||15th October||16th October|
|District Winners||Bolangir||16th October||17th October|
|District Winners||Sonepur||17th October||18th October|
|District Winners||Boudh||18th October||19th October|
|District Winners||Kandhamal||19th October||20th October|
|District Winners||Kalahandi||20th October||21st October|
|District Winners||Nabarangpur||21st October||22nd October|
|District Winners||Malkanagiri||22nd October||23rd October|
|District Winners||Koraput||23rd October||24th October|
|District Winners||Rayagada||24th October||25th October|
|District Winners||Gajapati||25th October||26th October|
|District Winners||Berhampur||26th October||27th October|
|District Winners||Nayagarh||27th October||28th October|
|District Winners||Khurda||28th October||29th October|
|District Winners||Puri||29th October||30th October|
|District Winners||Jagatsinghpur||30th October||31st October|
|District Winners||Kendrapara||31st October||1st November|
|District Winners||Bhadrak||1st November||2nd November|
|District Winners||Balasore||2nd November||3rd November|
|District Winners||Mayurbhanj||3rd November||4th November|
|District Winners||Keonjhar||4th November||5th November|
|District Winners||Jajpur||5th November||6th November|
|District Winners||Dhenkanal||6th November||7th November|
|District Winners||Cuttack||7th November||8th November|
# Names of the winners will be declared on Official Facebook Page of Odisha Knowledge Corporation Limited on the above mentioned dates.
Please download the poster design for College Seminar by clicking on the below given link:
OS-CIT Classroom and OS-CIT Lab course to be conducted in OKCL from June 2017 batch onwards.
Following are the changes that will be applicable once these 2 courses are launched.
The course syllabus will remain unchanged and will have Windows 7 and MS Office 2010 content. Kindly note that these changes will not affect the learning process of all the existing OS-CIT Learners in any way.
1. There will be no new installer for ERA & OES framework. Existing ERA-OES installer that is present with the centers can be used.
2. Instead of one OS-CIT course as per existing model, there will be now 2 courses i.e. OS-CIT Classroom and OS-CIT Lab available in the learner login. This will require a center to have a separate Classroom and Lab Setup at the center premises. Both of these courses will have to be downloaded from LF login
3. OS-CIT Classroom course has to be conducted by the LF in the Classroom Setup present at the center premises. In the Classroom Setup, LF will have a separate login in ERA through which LF is expected to conduct the classroom session for all the learners on a Projector connected to ERA Server machine in a typical classroom blackboard environment. This Classroom Session has to be conducted by LF for 1 hour on daily basis. OS-CIT Classroom Course will not have any marking or will now have any Sequential/mandatory content.
4. Once the LF has conducted the Classroom Session , then all the learners are expected to move to lab setup at center premises, login to ERA and view the OS-CIT Lab Course. Here learner is expected to only practice the skills taught by LF in classroom Session. Learner will have access to both OS-CIT Classroom and OS-CIT Lab course in ERA login. Learner is expected to practice here for 1 hour in OS-CIT Lab course. So 1 hour for Classroom Session and 1 hour for Lab Session making it a total of 2 hours per day.
5. In both the OS-CIT Classroom and OS-CIT Lab courses there will be a total of 50 Session each.Marking will be based only on OS-CIT Lab course.
6. Both of the above mentioned courses will have to be accessed by a learner through Secured Browser Only. These courses cannot be accessed on any other browsers including Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox.(Existing OS-CIT Learners can access the existing OS-CIT course from any normal browser without any restriction)
7. OS-CIT Lab course will have marks to be scored by a learner in form of Challenges and Session Test. There will be a total of 50 Sessions in OS-CIT Lab course with a Total of 50 Marks, so one Session will be for one mark. So breakup of 1 mark per Session will be as demonstrated below. So in all there will be total of 250 Challenges and 50 Session Completion tests in overall OS-CIT Lab course.