Please click on the picture below to download the article published in the Bhubaneswar Express regarding the workshop session & health checkup between BR Life Kalinga Hospital and OKCL DLCs:
Please download the poster design for College Seminar by clicking on the below given link:
OS-CIT Classroom and OS-CIT Lab course to be conducted in OKCL from June 2017 batch onwards.
Following are the changes that will be applicable once these 2 courses are launched.
The course syllabus will remain unchanged and will have Windows 7 and MS Office 2010 content. Kindly note that these changes will not affect the learning process of all the existing OS-CIT Learners in any way.
1. There will be no new installer for ERA & OES framework. Existing ERA-OES installer that is present with the centers can be used.
2. Instead of one OS-CIT course as per existing model, there will be now 2 courses i.e. OS-CIT Classroom and OS-CIT Lab available in the learner login. This will require a center to have a separate Classroom and Lab Setup at the center premises. Both of these courses will have to be downloaded from LF login
3. OS-CIT Classroom course has to be conducted by the LF in the Classroom Setup present at the center premises. In the Classroom Setup, LF will have a separate login in ERA through which LF is expected to conduct the classroom session for all the learners on a Projector connected to ERA Server machine in a typical classroom blackboard environment. This Classroom Session has to be conducted by LF for 1 hour on daily basis. OS-CIT Classroom Course will not have any marking or will now have any Sequential/mandatory content.
4. Once the LF has conducted the Classroom Session , then all the learners are expected to move to lab setup at center premises, login to ERA and view the OS-CIT Lab Course. Here learner is expected to only practice the skills taught by LF in classroom Session. Learner will have access to both OS-CIT Classroom and OS-CIT Lab course in ERA login. Learner is expected to practice here for 1 hour in OS-CIT Lab course. So 1 hour for Classroom Session and 1 hour for Lab Session making it a total of 2 hours per day.
5. In both the OS-CIT Classroom and OS-CIT Lab courses there will be a total of 50 Session each.Marking will be based only on OS-CIT Lab course.
6. Both of the above mentioned courses will have to be accessed by a learner through Secured Browser Only. These courses cannot be accessed on any other browsers including Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox.(Existing OS-CIT Learners can access the existing OS-CIT course from any normal browser without any restriction)
7. OS-CIT Lab course will have marks to be scored by a learner in form of Challenges and Session Test. There will be a total of 50 Sessions in OS-CIT Lab course with a Total of 50 Marks, so one Session will be for one mark. So breakup of 1 mark per Session will be as demonstrated below. So in all there will be total of 250 Challenges and 50 Session Completion tests in overall OS-CIT Lab course.
In SOLAR Support Login ALC’s can raise their technical issue to us through their own SOLAR Login.From Now On wards there will be no need for sending Technical issue format via mail
You can directly raise your issue to us via SOLAR.
We have attached guide for both ALC & DLC .
Taking the IT Skill development ahead, Odisha Knowledge Corporation Limited (OKCL) organised an online competition in the area of Information Technology – IT to identify talents and to encourage the citizens of Odisha towards use of IT in day to day life. This online competition, named as “Odisha IT Genius” was organised to provide a common platform to the citizens of Odisha for showcasing their skills in the field of IT, with a uniform coverage in cities, semi-urban areas as well as rural, tribal and hilly areas of the state.
More than 25,000 citizens registered for the competition.
The “Odisha IT Genius” Winners have been identified from each district of Odisha in 14 areas of IT Skills needed for the society.
Please visit : http://genius.okcl.org/results.html to know the results.