Please click to view OS-CIT Online Mode guide: OS-CIT Online Guide
If you are facing issues in loading images and reference materials for online test, challenges, assignments then please download the reference materials from the below link for OS-CIT (IT Awareness) & OS-CIT (Job Readiness) courses.
Size is 30 MB for each course
After downloading the files, you need to extract and copy the files to the location ERAImpFiles. This folder is mapped in ERA
Please visit the website link below to download KLiC Courses.
- Download the “dl.zip” file in your ERA server and extract it.
- Copy the extracted folder to D:\ERA\ERAImpFiles, if ERA content is stored in D: drive, else use the corresponding Drive letter.
- There is already a dl folder. Overwrite everything to the folder.
Please find attached the screenshots for reference:
Please download the guide to take admission in Mastering D.El.Ed and B.Ed by clicking the link below:
Please download the Demo Test Guide for Mastering D.El.Ed and B.Ed by clicking the link below:
Please find here with the resolution guide for common technical issues faced by the ALCs which can be resolved at ALC level itself. We hope the same may be beneficial for quick issue resolution and prompt service delivery to the learners. Kindly click on the link below to view the guide.
OS-CIT Classroom and OS-CIT Lab course to be conducted in OKCL from June 2017 batch onwards.
Following are the changes that will be applicable once these 2 courses are launched.
The course syllabus will remain unchanged and will have Windows 7 and MS Office 2010 content. Kindly note that these changes will not affect the learning process of all the existing OS-CIT Learners in any way.
1. There will be no new installer for ERA & OES framework. Existing ERA-OES installer that is present with the centers can be used.
2. Instead of one OS-CIT course as per existing model, there will be now 2 courses i.e. OS-CIT Classroom and OS-CIT Lab available in the learner login. This will require a center to have a separate Classroom and Lab Setup at the center premises. Both of these courses will have to be downloaded from LF login
3. OS-CIT Classroom course has to be conducted by the LF in the Classroom Setup present at the center premises. In the Classroom Setup, LF will have a separate login in ERA through which LF is expected to conduct the classroom session for all the learners on a Projector connected to ERA Server machine in a typical classroom blackboard environment. This Classroom Session has to be conducted by LF for 1 hour on daily basis. OS-CIT Classroom Course will not have any marking or will now have any Sequential/mandatory content.
4. Once the LF has conducted the Classroom Session , then all the learners are expected to move to lab setup at center premises, login to ERA and view the OS-CIT Lab Course. Here learner is expected to only practice the skills taught by LF in classroom Session. Learner will have access to both OS-CIT Classroom and OS-CIT Lab course in ERA login. Learner is expected to practice here for 1 hour in OS-CIT Lab course. So 1 hour for Classroom Session and 1 hour for Lab Session making it a total of 2 hours per day.
5. In both the OS-CIT Classroom and OS-CIT Lab courses there will be a total of 50 Session each.Marking will be based only on OS-CIT Lab course.
6. Both of the above mentioned courses will have to be accessed by a learner through Secured Browser Only. These courses cannot be accessed on any other browsers including Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox.(Existing OS-CIT Learners can access the existing OS-CIT course from any normal browser without any restriction)
7. OS-CIT Lab course will have marks to be scored by a learner in form of Challenges and Session Test. There will be a total of 50 Sessions in OS-CIT Lab course with a Total of 50 Marks, so one Session will be for one mark. So breakup of 1 mark per Session will be as demonstrated below. So in all there will be total of 250 Challenges and 50 Session Completion tests in overall OS-CIT Lab course.